OSHA Training & Certification Classes
OSHA Online Compliance Training
UMI offers online training programs for OSHA BBP/MSDS safety certification, HIPAA compliance and Florida Dept of Health FDOH biomedical waste management requirements.
OSHA BBP Training & HIPAA Training
Our OSHA BBP Training satisfies the annual OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens requirement on exposure control principles and practices. Our HIPAA Training satisfies the HHS privacy requirement.
- Easy to follow online training videos
- Train in less than one hour
- Instant certification with automatic online storage
- Complete, easy-to-use administration page
- Automatic email reminders
Online OSHA Safety Plans
Complete and edit OSHA compliant safety plans, and make them available for your employees to view online.
- Exposure Control Plan
- Hazard Communication Program
- Fire Prevention Program
- Emergency Action Plan
MSDS: Material Safety Data Sheet Management
The perfect MSDS online solution for any business. Search, view, print, save, and organize all of your MSDS’s easier and faster.
- MSDS’s the way you need them organized: by location, department or room
- Add electronic notes to each MSDS
- Millions of MSDS’s
- Immediate OSHA compliance
- 24/7 MSDS access
Prepare now to ensure a smooth transition to ICD-10. Search, print, and bookmark all of your relevant codes.
- Convert ICD-9 to ICD-10 easily
- All ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
- Reduce billing errors and rejected claims
Online OSHA Safety Audits
Assess and identify health, safety, and fire hazards as they apply to specific OSHA Regulations.
- Answer questions, add comments, and take photos for each question
- View corresponding regulations as they apply to each audit question
- Assign tasks with email reminder to correct deficiencies
- Over 75 safety audits
Research, print, and organize the complete Code of Federal Regulations. Understand and share OSHA, EPA, DoT/Hazmat regulations and more.
- All 203,000 federal regulations
- Continuously updated
- Includes current and archive regulations
- Add electronic notes
100% MONEY-BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We have a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee with every service we provide! UMI is a licensed and insured Florida medical waste transporter & disposal company, operating in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. We offer same-day biohazardous materials removal or regularly-scheduled medical waste collections anywhere in the state of Florida - e.g. Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Hialeah, Tallahassee, Ft. Lauderdale, Port St. Lucie and Pembroke Pines.